Subscribe and Download
Technical details BIV-LUB®
- Specific load capacity static ≤ 200 [N/mm2]
- Specific load capacity dynamic ≤ 75 [N/mm2]
- Sliding speed 0.4 [m/s]
- Friction value 0.08 [µ] to 0.22 [µ]
- Temperature strain - 20 [°C] to + 200 [°C]
- Max. PV-value 2,8 [N/mm² x m/s]
- Support material Steel, copper-plated
- Sliding layer CuPb10Sn10
- Lubrication pockets filled with solid lubricant
- Housing Ø H7
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting H9
- Shaft tolerance f7 to h8
- Steel, hardened or untempered, surface roughness ≤ Ra 0.8
- Suitable for slow moving applications and oscillating movements.
BIV-LUB® is able to take high loading combined with a low abrasion rate
Range of application
- Construction machines, crane construction, agriculture machines, automotive industry
- BIV-LUB® is a maintenance-free bushing with embedded solid lubricants, but an initial lubrication for the “running-in process” is necessary. SBS advices for an aging resistant lithium stiffened grease.
- Housing: Chamfer min. 1.5 mm x 15-45°, for easy bushing alignment
- Shaft: Chamfer 5 mm x 15°, for easy insertion of the shaft
- SBS advises to use a force fitting mandrel for the installation of the bushing. It might be necessary to apply some grease on the outer surface of the bushing when press fitting it into the housing.
- Gluing: Adhesive should not contact the sliding surface!
Special dimensions and imperial sizes are available on request