Subscribe and Download
Technical details FER-MET®
- Spring steel 55Si7, alternatively C67 or similar
- Housing Ø H8
- Bushing inner-Ø after mounting According to DIN 1498/1499
- Shaft tolerance Based on customer’s requirement
- Hardened steel (C45 recommended)
Hardness +- 48 HRC
- FER-MET® is a maintenance-heavy material, it has extremely high load capacity, very wear-resistant and is suitable for heavy operational demands with impact loads.
- Sufficient lubrication is necessary.
- Housing: Mounting bevel min. 1.5 mm x 15-45°
Shaft: Mounting bevel 5 mm x 15°, edges rounded
- The application of an adequate force fitting mandrel is advisable. Grease lubrication of the outer surface may be necessary when mounting.
* For higher requirements – e.g. higher temperature ranges – different materials are available in this category.
** The listed values in the material properties are valid for optimal operating conditions. By changing the conditions of application, e.g. an increase in the sliding speed or strain, these values could shift.